Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Classwork is Tough

Tuesday July 26

It's 9:00 am, and I'm just getting started in class.  Today we have several things on the agenda.  We are going to work a little with Google Docs, which I already know a good bit about, but perhaps I will learn something I didn't know.  After that, one of the professors is going to give us a lecture on the cultural relevance of pubs in the UK.  Then comes the hard part.  We are heading into Guilford, splitting up into groups, and going to pubs to "collect data," which I can only imagine means "sample pints."  It sounds like a quite difficult assignment, but because I value my education, I will give it my all.

Tonight, Dr. Cordery is planning to give us a lecture on Charles Dickens, so that should be worth listening to.  Other than that, I don't know everything that's on tap.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Mike and Sarah! It sounds absolutely magical! I wish I could be smack in the middle of all the activity! Enjoy every minute. We wish you the best. [Your Uncle Ty is officially a senior citizen today, btw.]

    ReplyDelete